Iasa provides the world's only vendor-independent and professionally-led certifications in IT architecture. Iasa Core Certificate is a four-day course that introduces you to the so-called 'Five Pillars of Architecture'.
Completing the four day course and earning the Iasa Core Certification:
- Provides recognition of your knowledge in IT Architecture
- Provides the only certification that leads to a structured process for gaining the skills you need as a practising architect
- Introduces you to the five foundations supporting skills in architecture, the so-called 'Five Pillars of Architecture'
- Equips you with the appropriate knowledge and tools needed to lay the foundation for more efficient and sustainable systems
- Communicates to employers and clients that you are taking the steps necessary to move forward in your profession.
As a result of completing Iasa Core Certification you will be able to:
- Optimise project plans to achieve the appropriate balance between resource usage and project duration to comply with organisational goals and project objectives
- Engage in scoping initiatives to determine costs and strategic opportunities
- Better understand the political weight and usefulness of architecture to stakeholders
- Ensure the appropriate prioritisation mechanisms are in place to optimise cost/value of architecture
On completion of the course participants can sit a test leading to the award of the Iasa Core Certificate in IT Architecture.
A few details about the certification test:
- The test lasts 150 minutes
- It consists of 75 questions
- The pass score is 70%
COST: € 2,499 per attendee, including certification exam.
Group discounts available.