Integration Architect - Online Training July 2020 can not be viewed
Integration Architect - Online Training July 2020
Learn all the soft and hard skills you need to take your architecture and design skills to the next level and become a great Integration Architect. This course provides an end-to-end exploration of modern integration techniques that will leave you with a solid understanding of the critical issues.
This course includes:
- 24 hours of instructor-led class
- five modules
- library of articles
- 11 downloadable resources
- 12 months Iasa Full Membership
- ITAC online exam
- Professional Certification
- Acclaim badge for social profiles
What you'll learn
- How to engage in conversations with your product or component development teams.
- Identify practical integration approaches in a variety of situations: single-page applications, API deployment, IoT and other conditions where you need to integrate diverse systems on-premises, business to business, or customer-facing applications.
- Understand key integration architecture and the choices needed to integrate across a variety of scenarios.
- Understand the underlying patterns and principles of integration architecture.
- Practical implementation-based discussions that allow you to explore architectural options that range from building fundamental integrations with Apache Camel, using fabrics and containerisation.
- Governance of integrations. Understand how to empower decision-makers and leverage tools such as API platform management by defining accountable roles.
- Understand integration as an enabler for front end digital systems, as well as connecting you operational and systems of record.
- Understand how to customise the IASA Global approach and ITABOK to dal with real integration situations.
- Understand integration across a variety of environments to enable data, AI systems, IoT and even newer types of services.
Aims and Objectives
- The purpose is to prepare architects to function effectively with product, component and enterprise leaders on integration and business innovation.
- Develop product and API based solutions.
- Develop API based components for front end products.
- Understand integration architectures, including modern microservices and API deployment.
- Develop and maintain a body of knowledge on the best practices in integration
- Provide tools for evaluating techniques, tools, and technologies in the integration across modern services: data, AI, IoT and others.
- Guide technical teams implementing both coarse-grained and fine-grained integrated systems
- Ensure that the right priorities are used to make architectural choices that balance costs against utility values
- Optimize project plans to achieve the right balance between resource consumption and project time
Who this course is for
All enterprise and integration architects that need to integrate digital services, legacy service or build integration strategies will benefit from the concepts presented in this associate course.
Included in the course
- Pre-study material
- PDF course material
- ITAC Exam (proctored online)
The course is held on-line, with sessions twice a week over six weeks on Tuesdays and Wednesdays from 14:00 – 16:00 IST.
The exam for the certification is on-line and available after completion of the course. The course material and certification are in English.
Members – book your place at this event for the special price of
Membership means more than saving on events. You can also network with like-minded professionals,
and gain recognition of your experience and expertise. Learn
more about membership benefits.
THIS EVENT HAS ALREADY TAKEN PLACE
7th Jul (Tue) to 19th Aug (Wed)
Begins at 14:00 and ends at 16:00
THIS EVENT HAS ALREADY TAKEN PLACE
Share this event!